alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Notevember: 8 Albums That Are Dropping This Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

As we round the yearly homestretch, these artists are ready to close out 2015 with what are bound to be some awesome pop albums. Everyone from JB to Queen Adele are ready to drop some fresh beats in what will surely make a groove-tacular November playlist. If you’re trying to determine when the pre-order of 1D’s “Made in the A.M.” will start it’s automatic download, check out the following list of eight pop albums that will be hitting shelves this month.

Little Mix – Get Weird

Nov. 6

If you’re looking to mix it up a little bit and want to add some girl power to your playlist, grab yourself a copy of “Get Weird” when it drops on Friday.

Ellie Goulding – Delirium

Nov. 6

Let Ellie Goulding stay on your mind by putting Delirium on repeat all weekend.

Sam Smith – In the Lonely Hour

Nov. 6

How could you ever be lonely with Sam Smith singing you to sleep every night?

Justin Bieber – Purpose

Nov. 13

We truly belieb that this one’s going to be a hit. (I did that on purpose) *cue the smirking emoji*

One Direction- Made in the A.M.

Nov. 13

Make sure you grab One Direction’s final album before they head in four different directions next year.

Alessia Cara – Know-It-All

Nov. 13

Get ready to be knowing all the words to this album when it drops on November 13th.

Adele – 25

Nov. 20

The real Queen of England will be arriving with her third album on November 20th.

David Guetta – Listen Again

Nov. 27

You might want to David Guetta your hands on this record before it’s too late.

Writer of words and animal sweater enthusiast.Twitter- @SydneyEsThierInstagram- @sydney_esther
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.