How to Have the Sexiest Semester Ever With Your HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

It’s the middle of the semester, you’re running low on energy and you probably just want to be home for break already. But before you go running for the hills, check this out — HC’s Back to School Survival Kit will leave you ready to conquer the world and have your sexiest semester yet.

Why get stressed about school when adulthood is a myth anyway? Sarah Andersen teaches us the most important lesson of all in this book: If you ignore all your responsibilities, everything will be okay.

You’re about to head into a job interview and *rip* —  there go your tights. Good thing HC has you covered with these sheer black beauties! Fashion crisis avoided. #LeggUpOnStyle

Worried about walking home from an epic night out by yourself? Never feel unsafe again with this #wearsafe badge. Get ready for a semester full of adventures!

Spend all night in the library and feel like you can’t keep your eyes open? No worries — your lashes will always be on fleek with this Super Curler from Rimmel London.

Don’t let your period or other womanly issues bog you down — it’s #TimeForTMI with Monistat, and DivaCup and Maidenform have your back.

After all your hard work this semester, you probably need a drink. Well thanks to Flying Colors, you have this adorable koozie to keep it cold.

Follow us on social media for chances to win a Back to School Survival Kit for yourself — you’ll have your sexiest semester yet!

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.