This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Ever wish you could have someone choose your makeup for you? With Beyond her Blush, a beauty subscription box service, you can! I just got the “beyondtheyes” box, which featured RMS Beauty Wipes, Palmetto Derma Eye Cream, HYNT Beauty Eye Shadow, Honeybee Gardens Eye Liner and Evelyn Iona Natural & Organic Mascara. There was also a bonus product: Lip Lustre Manuka Secrets.

The eye shadow is my favorite product and came in a pretty color called “Seashell Pink.” The best part about the box? In honor of Earth Day, celebrity makeup artist Sally Biondo created the trend with all eco-friendly products!

Each box is only $18-$20 a month and features five to seven beauty products that following a certain theme, which is so much cheaper than a drug or makeup store. I’d recommend checking it out, collegiettes!

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.