This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

For the final set, these are the most avant garde looks from Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016, interpreted for everyday life.

Christian Dior

It goes against everything you were ever told about mascara, but leave the clumps in! Put on several coats of mascara and if it gets clumpy, leave it. It doesn’t have to be as extreme as it is on the model, but the clumpiness adds a subtle flair that’s less obvious than other makeup options. Fill in your brows a bit to balance out the eyes. Finally, yet another vampy lip (same drill to tone it down) completes it.

Givenchy

Don’t bleach your brows (unless you want to), but borrow the brown cat eye. You don’t have to take it up as high or as intense, but you can define the outer corner of your eye with brown shadow, and bring it up a bit in the shape of a thicker wing. Everything else should be kept clean.

Kenzo

Go crazy with your eyeliner; make it graphic and interesting. You can follow a similar shape to the eyeliner as Kenzo, but smaller and more discreet. Maybe go for a mod style and do a light line in your crease, maybe do a double cat eye (two flicks on the upper lid), or maybe go for one flick on the upper lid and one flick on the lower lashline. Point is: break out of the simple eyeliner rut and try something cool!

And this concludes the Fall/Winter 2016 makeup miniseries. I hope you found something inspiring to try out. Don’t be afraid to go for a red lip or for crazy eyeliner. Remember: it’s just makeup!

Megan DiTrolio is a writing seminars major at Johns Hopkins University.