This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Check out London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016’s most standout beauty looks interpreted for everyday wear!

Burberry Prorsum

Here, the glitter highlight is the star so go for a luminous highlighter and brush that on the tops of your cheekbones. The eyes are really soft: a shimmery taupe-gray wash on the lids paired with a tiny flick of eyeliner would keep the focus on your cheekbones. Brush your brows to groom them and apply some lipbalm to finish off this fresh yet impactful look.

Peter Pilotto

You can see that the skin and makeup is really clean and minimal so that the focus is on the hair. Try some sea-salt spray and scrunch that in your hair to achieve the textured and slightly wavy look to it. Then, some thin braids on both sides of your head joined together in the center finishes off this really easy hairstyle.

Thom Browne

Browne’s aesthetic is very avant garde and this look is no exception. Instead of going for blue all over your lids, try a blue liner or shadow at your lashline and smudge it slightly upwards but not taking it too far. The bright pink blush is starkly contrasted to the blue shadow; to keep it less jarring, try a soft plum or nude blush instead on the apples of your cheek and blend well. Again, some lipbalm on the lips will tie off this look.

Topshop Unique

This is a really fun look with the eyeliner paired with that purple lip. Try the double cat eye (one on the upper lid and one on the lower lashline). However, to keep it from being too much, keep the lines thinner than what’s on the model and use a soft pencil or kohl liner for the bottom wing and a liquid or gel liner for the upper lid. The purple lip is very bold so you can try a plum stain instead if you want to keep to the purple family. Alternatively, you can use a bright purple on your nails and go for a nude on the lip.

That wraps up London Fashion Week. Onwards to Milan!

Megan DiTrolio is a writing seminars major at Johns Hopkins University.