HC JHU Publicist Tiffany Eatz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

1. Name: Tiffany Eatz2. Major/Year: Neuroscience/Writing Seminars double major, Theater minor, Pre-med3. Hometown: Long Island, NY4. Affiliated with: Publicity Manager/Choreographer/Dancer of Listen Up Tap, Brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Volunteer Coordinator of Hopkins Association for Stroke Awareness, Publicist of Her Campus, and Actress in Witness theater group5. You can probably find me… doing something related to medicine, dancing, singing, acting, reading, writing, or socializing the night away.6. The best thing about Hopkins is the opportunity we are all afforded to make the most out of our four years of education and the thriving, passionate atmosphere amongst the students and staff in this determined, yet humble university. There are so many incredible, renowned people to teach us, at only an arm’s distance.7. Some things I’m especially proud of are observing in the Johns Hopkins Hospital last year, playing lead roles in musical and theatrical productions, as well as choreographing and dancing inmultiple performances. Over the summer, I was hired as a Kaplan University SAT/ACT tutor, and am eager to start this new profession in addition to all that I already do!8. Something most people don’t know about me is I am extremely busy and involved. As can be seen, I participate heavily in many activities and am loyally devoted to all. Down-time bores me quickly; I like to be active! I am extremely passionate about both the Arts and Sciences, and I refuse to give up my love and involvement in either. Oh, and also, I have tons of allergies and am afraid of belly buttons!9. This year I hope to expand my horizons and do some intriguing medical research, get an awesome internship, even further excel in academics, and make this year even more of a blast than last!10. In five years, I will probably be in a top medical school, helping as many people as I can. Hopefully, I will have also made a breakthrough in some allergy or immunology research. Dr. Eatz, let’s go! (Oh boy, that name…)11. Next up for me is a dancing, musical, or theatrical performance. I’m itching to be on the stage!12.  Fun Fact: I have coined my own motto that guides and illustrates my being: A life without passion is a life without purpose. And I leave you with that!