Monthly Favorites: January

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

There were so many good things about January!!! Check-out some of our teams favorite items they used in January!!

Podcasts: I love watching videos while I do my design work, but recently I haven’t been able to find anything on Netflix that interests me. I’m a big fan of YouTuber’s, but their videos are short and I’ve seen pretty much all of them. Then I found out that some of them also have a podcast channel in addition to their regular channel’s. Podcasts are great because I can listen to my favorite YouTubers talk for an hour about any topic. My favorite podcasts so far are the Jenna Julien Podcast with Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita and Cody Ko’s podcast called Insanely Chill.

-Carly

PC: podtail.com

Vera Bradley Wallet: For Christmas I received a wallet from Vera Bradley that’s big enough to hold all of my cards, cash, and my phone fits right inside. I’ve been using it every single day and it’s great to have when running to the store or going at for dinner, since it’s a lot easier than having a full purse.

-Kellyn

PC: youwdwstore.com

Mary Kay Oil-Free Moisturizer: This makes my whole face super smooth and feels so refreshing after putting it on!

– Sam

PC: MaryKay.com

Heartless by Marissa Meyer: Over the holiday season, I received the novel ‘Heartless’ by Marissa Meyer. As a Disney fan and Alice in Wonderland fanatic, this book was the perfect gift for me. ‘Heartless’ tells the tale of the Queen of Hearts before she became the Queen of Hearts, depicting all of her passions such as baking and her dream to open a bakery with her best friend. However, with pressure from her mother, her dreams of pursuing her baking talents would always remain a dream if she was expected to become the queen. This is a great read for anyone who loves interesting twists on fairy tale classics!

-Emily

PC: goodreads.com

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizing Lotion: I use this lotion with SPF 15 on my face every morning. Since I’ve started using it, I’ve noticed my skin tone even out and have had significantly less breakouts. Best moisturizer I’ve used by far, and it makes me feel like I’m glowing after putting it on!

-Cora

PC: makeupalley.com

Cover Photo: unsplash.com

The jefferson team is welcoming, fun, and loving!