Waiting for Thanksgiving Break as Told by The Office

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Getting through fall semester is one of the toughest thing for college students, especially since it is the longest semester with only one extra day off for fall break towards the beginning of the semester. By the time it gets to Thanksgiving Break, the work is piling up on you so quickly that you probably feel as nervous and anxious as a turkey on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving Break seems like the light at the end of a long semester and a sweet taste of freedom before finals. College students everywhere are anxiously waiting for break, and no one understands our quite like the characters of The Office do.

1. Excitement because break is finally in sight and you’ll be able to rest without worrying about school.

2. That overwhelming feeling you get when you realize how much work you need to get done before break.

3. That burst of determination when you get the motivation to finish the final days before break strong.

4. When you see your professors assigned work for over the break.

5. Leaving your last class.

6. Saying goodbye to your friends before departing for a whopping five days.

7. Finally pulling out of campus for a much needed break.

Dog enthusiast and a big believer that you should "be the change that you wish to see in the world."