Tracy Ritenour, Secretary of History Club

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s celebrity is Tracey Ritenour. Tracey is a senior with a major in History. Her dream job is to work as a curator in a museum. She also has the position of Secretary in the History Club. But what makes Tracy so special? This year, she turned 30, and this May, she will be finally accomplishing her dream of getting a bachelor’s degree. “It took me longer than many others, but I did not give up my dream of having a college degree.” You go girl!

Tracy is passionate about history, music, animals, baking and most importantly standing up for those who do not have a voice. She is always there to lend a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on. She is a proud feminist and she is not afraid to say that everyone should have the same rights and opportunities. Balancing working at Starbucks, school work, and her duties as an officer in a club, she always makes time for her friends. “I’m proud of who I am and the experiences I went through and learned from. I would not have done it any other way!”

Hey everyone! I'm a senior at Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a History, Pre-Law major and Enlgish minor. I hope you all are enjoying my articles and those of my fellow writers. Follow me on twitter or instagram - jessicavalenx3. Let me know what you would to see on HerCampus and we will always try to accomodate. Thanks and enjoy!