Kendall and Kylie are Taking Kontrol

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Earlier this week, Kendall and Kylie Jenner released their very own interactive game available through the App Store. The game closely resembles the ‘Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ game that Kim herself launched in the summer of 2014. If the game gets as much attention as Kim’s did, then it is going to become the next big trend of 2016.

The object of the game is to get as many followers and as famous as you can. In the beginning you start out with no followers, but through completing events, blogs, and challenges, you gain fame, friends, and fortune. Pictured below are Kendall and Kylie’s two best friends— Perry Young and Emily Sun. 

Social media is a big staple in their game. Texts, calls, blogs, and selfies make up a big portion of the characters lives. But I mean, Speaking of social media, I should mention that you can now take virtual selfies with Kendall and Kylie themselves! Excuse me while I fangirl. 

Throughout the game you have to travel to various parts of California to complete multiple missions. You can unlock different locations once you become more famous and reach higher levels. Eventually you can travel to LAX to reach different parts of the world. 

If you’ve played ‘Kim K: Hollywood’ before, then you will have no problem making your way to the top. However, if you never played before, no worries! The game is very user-friendly and simple to understand, making it easy to play for all ages. I have to admit that the game is extremely addicting, so be warned! If you have an upcoming exam or paper I would advise you not to download it because putting down your phone will be too difficult! 

21 years old. Social media manger for HerCampus IUP. Comm media major. Photography, flannels, iced coffee, dogs, feminism, and dairy-free ice cream.