Jason Dailey Alumni 15′

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Jason Dailey is an alumni from the class of 2015 and he graduated with a bachelor’s in history. Dailey did not start off his college studies at IUP as a history major at first. He bounced around a little from criminology, then historical education, and then finally history. He is currently in the process getting a job with police departments in the western/central Pennsylvania region.

After graduation from IUP in spring 2015, he enrolled in the IUP police academy which ran from July to November where he graduated.

While enrolled at IUP, Jason worked for the navy, and a local pizzeria, hung out with friends, went to the gym, was in the Arabic club, and spent time with the student veterans at the military resource center.

In his spare time, he enjoys going to the gym, watching Netflix, spending time with his friends and family, and going to the gun range. He is a heavy machine operator for the United States Navy Reserves and he has been enlisted for five years.

Some fun facts about Jason is that he is third of six sons in his family, a huge fan of Marvel and DC Comics and he is highly gifted with musical instruments.

He is excited to go see Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Batman vs Superman,and other super hero movies that are coming up soon.His favorite movie is Man of Steel. His celeb crush is Cara Delevingne.

Hi everyone! My name is Bonnie and I am a junior fashion merchandising major at IUP. My hobbies include watching scandal and gossip girl,eating popcorn, spending time in coffee shops,and going shopping at TJ Maxx.I love to write and talk about interesting topics.