This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

We searched high and low for this week’s Campus Cutie and he rose to the occasion. Keynon Hawkins is a modern campus cutie who’s funny, outgoing and intelligent. But don’t let the silliness fool you, when’s it’s time to get down to business Keynon makes sure he puts his game face on. What else would you expect from a future corporate lawyer?

When talking about a difficult event he was trying to organize, he said that he was down for the challenge. See how he reacted to taking the challenge of our campus cutie survey.

Name: Keynon Hawkins

Hometown: Philadelphia Pa

Year: Sophomore

Major:  Economics Pre-Law

Relationship status: Happily Single

Zodiac Sign: Team Gemini All day Baby!

On-Campus Activities:

Proud member of Kappa Sigma fraternity, Vice-president of the residence hall counsel for Wallwork Hall, Public Relations Chair for the Inter-Fraternity Council

What would be your ideal first date:

I am a firm believer in the notion that people can have a fun and romantic time without spending too much money. Some of the best dates I had were simply just walking around L.O.V.E Park and around downtown Philadelphia, talking and getting to know the person I’m with.

What would be a dealmaker in a relationship:

If you’re a bit quirky, nerdy, and intelligent then you would definitely have my full attention. I think people are most beautiful if they are themselves and do not try too hard to make themselves seem attractive or appealing. 

And a deal breaker:

Being too self-centered or overconfident! If a majority of your time is spent looking in the mirror, taking pictures of yourself, or constantly talking about yourself then you can just strut right on by me.

Celebrity Crushes:

Zoe Saldana, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter (I have a strong admiration for acting abilities)

If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you:

Assuming that that the island is tropical, food and water should already be in abundance in which case I’ll need a machete (For scavenging food and wood and also for defensive reasons) a first aid kit in case of an emergency and a satellite radio so I can make calls for help and broadcast distress signals.

If you won the lottery, what would you do:

I would first use a portion of the money to make sure I put my mom and my immediate family up somewhere nice and comfortable. Then I’ll use the rest of the money to continue my education.

Any Hobbies:

Well I’m a huge game nerd! I’ve been playing video games since about the age of 3! I am also somewhat of a movie freak I can watch almost any movie as long as I don’t find it asinine.

Facebook: Keynon Alphonse Sidorra

Instagram: Color_My_Heart_Black