5 Spring Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe for Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Need some ideas to freshen up your Spring wardrobe? Well you’re in luck, here are some of the trends you will definitely be seeing this season, both old and new!

The following outfits are via www.forever21.com. 

1) Priced at $17.90 on Forever 21’s this Mesh knit Combo Dress is something I’ve been seeing a lot lately in various stores and it’s sure to be a hot item this Spring. It also comes in olive green.

2) For some reason, Spring screams off shouldered tops to me. This is a lace-trimmed off the shoulder top, also priced at $17.90. Definitely something I’ve seen a lot of girls rockin’. 

3) Are you really doing Spring without a sweatshirt dress? Named the longline raw-cut sweatshirt, it’s priced at $15.90. 

4) Gone are the days that long skirts aren’t sexy. With a slit on its side, this tulip-hem maxi skirt is a perfect for a cool Spring day. It’s only $11. 

5) Looking forward to those warmer-than-usual Spring days? Well this keyhole cutout romper is perfect for them and it’s only $12!

Good luck shopping ladies :)

21. Eyes of emerald green. Reverse Psychology. FMOI&Tumblr&SnapChat: nicoletteth00. ♡ IUP17 JRNL&PR w/English. #LupusWarrior#TheAgencyIUP #MadLove