roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Thoughts You Have While Walking Across IUP During Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

With the last of the nice weather finally disappearing, the need to bundle up to head to class leaves us all full of dread. Whether you’ve experienced an IUP winter or not, the freezing tempartures always seem to catch people off guard. Here are  10 thoughts you have while walking to class in winter.

1. It should be against the law to have to have to go to class when it is this cold. High schools get canceled but we just get advice about winter weather.

2. I really hope that I don’t slip or fall on my face on the way to class.

3. I wonder how many jackets or pairs of pants I will have to wear to be warm in this tundra. 

4. My bed was so warm and comfy today, I wish I never left it. 

5.I should have skipped class today, my teacher left a note on the door about it being canceled. 

6. Why is Weyandt always freezing? It is the science building after all. 

7. I wonder how long the line for Java City or Starbucks is. 

8. I wish there was a tunnel that connected all the buildings together so I wouldn’t have to go outside.

9. There is going to be no one in class today due to this weather. 

10. Why do we have to have a president who is from Alaska who never cancels class?

Good luck staying warm this winter ladies, summer will be here before you know it.

Hi everyone! My name is Bonnie and I am a junior fashion merchandising major at IUP. My hobbies include watching scandal and gossip girl,eating popcorn, spending time in coffee shops,and going shopping at TJ Maxx.I love to write and talk about interesting topics.