Zach Weinstein ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Welcome back IU collegiettes! As summer draws to a close, we return to school for another eventful year of studies, sleepless nights, hoosier hysteria, and of course, our Campus Cuties! AEPi’s very own, Zach Weinstein, is our newest Campus Cutie. Lucky for you, this marketing major is on the market! 

Name: Zach Weinstein

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single    

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Potomac, MD

Describe yourself in three words: rational, creative, and spontaneous

HCIU: How did you spend your summer break?  

Zach: I took up an internship for a little, worked at my camp, and went to the beach.

HCIU: What did you miss the most over the summer?

Zach: Being in Bloomington.

HCIU: What are you involved in on campus?

Zach: An on-campus marketing group called The Ad Association, and my fraternity, Alpha Epsilon Pi.

HCIU: What are your hobbies?

Zach: I spend some of my free time compiling and finding good music on the Internet, and also graphic designing. During summer and winter vacations, I love golfing and skiing.

HCIU: What is your dream job?

Zach: Marketing Manager.

HCIU: Advice you would give to freshman?

Zach: There’s a secret eatery in the basement of the Library, good food for the convenience.

HCIU: Where’s your favorite spot of campus?

Zach: My guilty pleasure, Village Deli.

HCIU: Favorite Movie?

Zach: Superbad.

HCIU: What kind of music do you listen to?

Zach: My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band, but I’ll listen to almost anything besides metal.

HCIU: First thing you notice in a girl?

Zach: Her eyes, I really like blue, green or anything in-between.

HCIU: Celebrity Crush?

Zach: Katy Perry

HCIU: Biggest turn-off in a girl?

Zach: Having your phone out at meals.

HCIU: Best pick-up line?

Zach: Hey my friend over there said I should talk to you, he said your name was… sorry I couldn’t hear him over the music…what is it?

HCIU: Who in your life do you look up to?

Zach: I look up to my father. He’s been an amazing role model for my brothers and myself and has one of the best “work hard play hard” mentalities around.

Abby is currently a senior majoring in Journalism at Indiana University Bloomington. Hoping to pursue a career in writing, whether that be newpaper, online, magazine, or PR, she is incredibly passionate about her future in journalism. When she's not writing, she spends much of her free time shopping, volunteering at the IU Auditorium, cheering on her fellow Hoosiers, rewatching her favorite 80's movies, and sipping iced coffee at Starbucks.