12 Instagram Fashion Bloggers We Love

Posted -

Need some fashion-spiration? Full of fashion lovers, Instagram is a great place to start. Here are some of the best fashion bloggers on Instagram:

We love Jessica Norcal’s classic style and cute accessories.

If you’re looking for some beach wear, Australian swimwear designer Natasha Oakley is the blogger for you. The girl wears more bikinis than clothes!

Aimee Song's interesting combos and neat photos aren’t something you - or your double tap - will want to pass up.

With such a simple, yet classy style, there’s a reason Jules Sarinana has over a million followers.

The blogger and model Kenza Zouiten’s pretty photos are definitely worth taking a look at.

One of our all-time favorite fashion bloggers, Californian Shea Marie is a busy girl. She’s a self-proclaimed designer, stylist, photographer, TV hostess and model!

Jessica Stein is a travel and personal style blogger. Can we please just have her life?

We love Marianna Hewitt’s elegant, but casual style.

We can't get enough of Negin Mirsalehi’s amazing clothing and European travels – and that hair!

Don’t miss out on Rumi Neely’s sexy and edgy fashion sense.

"Chic" is the first word that comes to mind when browsing Kristina Bazan’s beautiful photos.

Every one of Adam Gallagher’s looks is perfect. He’s not bad to look at either.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login