This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

If you haven’t come across this week’s Campus Cutie, Stephen Adams, running around with a camera, then you’ve missed out on seeing one of Ithaca’s best budding newscasters in action. Despite his crazy schedule, he’s the kind of guy that will always ask how your day is, and can always put a smile on your face. 

Luckily, Stephen was kind enough to lend his journalistic talents to answering a few Campus Cutie questions:

Where are you from?

Webster, N.Y.

What’s your major?

Journalism

What activities are you involved in on campus?

Newswatch (reporter), Experts Say (producer), WICB/VIC (morning drive newscaster), member of SPJ

Something most people don’t about you?

I made my national television debut at 16 on the nationally-syndicated education program “Teen Kids News,” where I was a reporter for two seasons.

Favorite thing about IC?

My favorite thing about IC is the beautiful view of the lake from my window. It cheers me up when I get stressed. 

What’s your favorite movie?

State of Play

What your favorite band?

Coldplay

Something you want to do before the end of the year?

Before the end of the year I would love to hike the gorges.

Describe freshman year in one word: Overwhelming. 

Do you have any nicknames? 

Most people say Stephen, but everyone at home calls me Steve. 

What is your dream job?

My dream job is to be a foreign correspondent with a network news outlet.

Who is your idol?

Lester Holt

Tune in to Newswatch to see this week’s Campus Cutie in action!

My name is Lauren Mazzo and I'm a sophomore Journalism student at Ithaca College. I have a huge sweet tooth, love to travel and am on the Ithaca College Cheerleading team. Go Bombers! Check out more about me at http://about.me/laurenmazzo
My name is Camden Weber and I am a Communications major at Ithaca College!
Hi HC readers!! My name is Carly and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ithaca College. I am currently majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications and minoring in Communication Management and Design and the Honors Program.  When I am not focusing on my studies or Her Campus, I enjoy singing, shopping, and watching reality television shows. I love writing and I am glad I am able to express my thoughts through Her Campus Ithaca. If you go to Ithaca and would love to get involved in writing for or promoting HCIC, send me an email at carlyschneer@hercampus.com. Keep Calm and Read On!