Kim, Khloé and Kylie Oh My!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Last week, it was leaked to the media that Kylie Jenner is four months pregnant with Travis Scott’s baby. This comes as a big surprise, seeing as Kylie is only 20, Travis is just 25, and they’ve only been dating for five months. The news broke months after Kim Kardashian announced she was having another baby, via surrogate, and days before it was reported that Khloé Kardashian is having a baby with her boyfriend of 11 months, Tristan Thompson. So, here’s all the Kardashian baby drama that’s happened within the past week:

First, it was leaked that Kylie is pregnant, and the baby (reportedly a girl), is due in January or February. Days later, other news outlets reported that Caitlyn Jenner knew about Kylie’s pregnancy, and US Weekly reported that Caitlyn is excited for Kylie, but worried that she’s too young. Kim also tweeted this:

So, what’s really going on? Representatives of Kylie Jenner haven’t spoken up about her pregnancy being fake, leading me to believe that she really is pregnant, but all the other drama coming from Caitlyn seems to be a little much. Also, in another story published about Kylie, it was leaked that she went to Kim for advice. Reportedly, Kim, after having complications with both of her pregnancies, had a hard time dealing with the fact that her sister became pregnant so quickly.

More recently, it was released that Khloé is pregnant with her basketball-playing boyfriend’s baby. But, she might have dropped some hints earlier in June, with these polaroids:

Now, Kim has confirmed that she and her husband Kanye West are having their third child via surrogate, meaning that three Kardashian/Jenner sisters are pregnant at the same time. Is this a coincidence, or a massive scheme perpetrated by momager Kris? I don’t know about you, but I’ll be waiting for the next Kardashian-empire leak.

1, 2, 3, 4

McKinley is a Senior Public and Community Health Major who drinks too much coffee and stays up too late.