Christine Benway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

Meet the prettiest girl on the track team and this week’s campus cutie, Christine Benway. This sophomore from Queensbury, NY, is an IMC major with a Legal Studies minor (yeah, she’s got brains on top of that athletic bod). You’d better run fast, boys, because this cutie is single!

Age: 19

What is your dream job?

My dream job would be working in event promotion or advertising for a successful business in New York City, Boston, or Los Angeles.

Do you have a celeb crush?

My celeb crush is without a doubt Ian Somerhalder. He has the most gorgeous eyes!

What’s your life motto?

My life motto is, ”If it makes you happy, do it. If it doesn’t, don’t.”

Do what you love, no matter what other people say or think.

Why did you choose Ithaca?

I chose Ithaca because I wanted a school that would provide a great education, a strong sense of community, and people who I could connect with.

Describe your personality in 3 words:

Funny, creative, and organized.

What’s your favorite music artist?

I love a LOT of music so it’s hard for me to choose. I guess right now my favorite would be Ed Sheeran or Imagine Dragons.

What’s your favorite television show?

I could watch Scrubs for hours. I also love all of the ’90s shows like Full House or Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Do you have a guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure would probably be video games. I’m not afraid to challenge someone to Mario Kart.

What do you look for in a guy?

They have to be able to make me laugh. Also someone who is athletic, smart, and not afraid to step outside of his comfort zone.

What would be your ideal date?

My ideal date would consist of maybe going to a boardwalk in the summer, play a cheesy carnival game, and go on a ride or two. Maybe grabbing some ice cream after and walk around!

Did you hear that IC guys? Grab this cutie for a little summer boardwalk fun, and she’s all yours. (As long as she doesn’t outrun you!)

My name is Lauren Mazzo and I'm a sophomore Journalism student at Ithaca College. I have a huge sweet tooth, love to travel and am on the Ithaca College Cheerleading team. Go Bombers! Check out more about me at http://about.me/laurenmazzo
Hi HC readers!! My name is Carly and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ithaca College. I am currently majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications and minoring in Communication Management and Design and the Honors Program.  When I am not focusing on my studies or Her Campus, I enjoy singing, shopping, and watching reality television shows. I love writing and I am glad I am able to express my thoughts through Her Campus Ithaca. If you go to Ithaca and would love to get involved in writing for or promoting HCIC, send me an email at carlyschneer@hercampus.com. Keep Calm and Read On!