Get Ready for College Fashion Week with bareMinerals!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

First New York, then London, Milan and Paris and now … Chicago!

Stuck among the midst of cornfields, Champaign’s main source for all things up-to-date and trendy is Chicago. While the first four of those cities are known as the “big four” when it comes to fashion weeks, our windy city is now finally getting its own stylish spotlight! This Saturday, October 18, Her Campus is bringing College Fashion Week to Revel Downtown in Chicago. With swag bags, hair and makeup artists, samples from a fashion closet, plenty of photo ops and more, this is one event you don’t want to miss.

And it gets even better! bareMinerals, the official makeup sponsor of College Fashion Week, is hosting a pre-CFW primping party the night before on October 17! The event will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. at the bareMinerals boutique store located on level five of Water Tower Place at 835 N. Michigan Avenue.

So grab your girls for a fun event before heading out for the night! Dress to impress in your most fashionable shopping attire. Light refreshments and snacks will be served as a DJ plays the hottest tracks all while you enjoy 15% off with your student ID. Pick up a new makeup trick for a night out when you return to Champaign or impress your friends with your beauty knowledge with bareMinerals’ makeup artists standing by to help you! They will be teaching tutorials on things like how to achieve the perfect smoky eye or a flawless natural, no makeup look. You can also sign up at the event to get a signature bareMinerals full face make-under just in time to go out. Plus enter to win a $100 bareMinerals gift card.*

This night is all about spending quality time with your girlfriends, learning some amazing makeup tricks and scoring an awesome limited-time discount on all bareMinerals products! What better way to spend a weekend with no football game or block? We hope to see you there!

*No purchase necessary. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.). 18 years or older. Ends October 16, 2014. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions ask a bareMinerals Beauty Ambassador at the event. Void where prohibited. These Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.

A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.
Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.