Roll Out of Bed Tips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Syllabus week is over and school is officially back in session. With these roll-out-of bed tips, waking up and getting ready will make your life so much easier!

Dry shampoo: No time to shower? No worries. Dry shampoo makes your hair look freshly washed with almost zero effort.

Pick out your outfit the night before: We all did it in high school, so might as well take this tip with us to college. It will saves you lots of time and keeps you from being stressed in the morning. Besides, those five extra minutes in bed make a HUGE difference. 

Glasses: If you have glasses, wear them. Glasses can help hid the bags under your eyes which means you won’t have to worry about putting any make up on!

Rompers: Picking out an outfit is sometimes the hardest part about getting ready for the day, which is why wearing a romper makes it so much easier. You don’t have to worry about finding a shirt and shorts that match and you end up looking cute without even trying. And its a plus that they are super comfortable!

Sock bun: When you wake up with bed head, the easiest way to disguise it is with a sock bun. And they actually make you look more presentable. 

Smoothies: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but sometimes it takes too long! Making a fruit smoothie is quick, easy and you can take it on the go! You can even add protein to make yourself feel full longer. 

Using these tips will allow you more time to lay in bed without actually looking like you rolled out of bed! You’re welcome ;)

Danielle Farrow

Illinois State

Celina Porretta

Illinois State