This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

If you have ever had the dream of living in the Big Apple and being super artistic then let me introduce you to this week’s cutie, Parker Sheley.   Not only is he probably the hippest, most fashionable person I have met on campus, but Parker also has a personality that shines like the sun.  Put on your shades because this guy radiates awesomeness. 

Name: Parker Sheley

Age: 20

Year in School: Junior

Major: Graphic Design

Hometown: Port Byron, Illinois

Favorite Disney movie: The Little Mermaid

Campus Activities: UPB Graphic Design Committee (Be on the look out for his upcoming Toy Story movie night design for Siblings Weekend!) 

Fun Fact: Princess Peach is my always character of choice.

Her Campus ISU: Pretend you own a time machine… If you could go back to any time period, which one would you choose? Why?

Parker Sheley: Definitely the 70’s. I’d love to hangout in Eric Forman’s basement. Don’t panic, it’s organic.

HC ISU: Now travel to the future in your time machine.  Where do you see yourself in ten years?

PS: I’d love to be designing in New York City, living in a 4-story town home in Soho with my best friend.

HC ISU: If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

PS: Cheese, no doubt. There’s no such thing as “too much cheese”.

HC ISU: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of you life, what would it be?

PS: Video Games by Lana Del Rey, it changed me.

HC ISU: What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

PS: I love Rupaul’s Drag Race, it’s ridiculous, but I can’t get enough of it. I’m always youtubing interviews of the contestants.

HC ISU: How would your best friend describe you?

PS: My best friend and I are very close, she’d have several things to say, but they would be completely different from how I’d describe myself. She knows me in that way.

HC ISU: You are stranded on a desert island and only have one item with you? What would you have?

PS: Let’s be honest, probably my iPhone. Gotta stay relevant: @ParkerSheley

HC ISU: Where is your favorite spot in town?

PS: Behind Fell Hall there’s a great little spot in the shade.

HC ISU: If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

PS: Yonce all on your mouth like liquor. Or maybe Leslie Knope. Two of my favorite women.

HC ISU: Veggies or Fruit?

PS: Veggies, I put them in everything! Especially onion and tomato.

HC ISU: Dogs or Cats?

PS: I’m honestly not one for either, but probably dogs.

HC ISU: Car, Bus, Subway, Bike, Segway, or Rollerblades? (or what is your preferred form of transportation?)

PS: Nimbus 2000.

Hannah Carnes is a sophomore double majoring in graphic design and sculpture at Illinois State University. Her dream is to someday move to Neverland where she can be young forever and never have to grow up...but if that doesn't work out, her fall back plan is to live in a tiny, but extremely chic, studio apartment in the big city.
Contributor account for Illinois State