This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Name: Michael “McCoy” McCormick

Age: 20 and 11 months

Major: Accounting

Hometown: Oak Lawn

Affiliations: League of Shadows, the National Wingman Association

Relationship Status: “I like to party.”

Ideal Date: “Breakfast for dinner followed by a movie and, if we have time, maybe some laser tag.”

Favorite Food: Pancakes

First thing you notice about a girl: Hair

Last song played on your iPod: “Shake It” by Metro Station

Celebrity Crush: Zooey Deschanel

Man crush: Joseph Gordon Levitt

Where you see yourself in 10 years: “Happily married with 2 or 3 kids”

Biggest turn on about a girl: “If they get my really obscure references.”

Turn offs: “Probably being an insecure emotional freight train.”

Favorite TV Show: Arrested Development

3 things you would bring on a deserted island: “A GameBoy with Pokemon Blue in it, 36 pack of Boxer Ice, and Joseph Roland Smith.”

Favorite sports team: “The Bears / Irish”

Random fact: I’m partially blind in my left eye. So if you’re trying to get my attention and you’re to my left, I’m not trying to be a jerk, move to the right.”

Megan Maginity

Illinois State

Megan is a sophomore Journalism major at Illinois State University, with a minor in Creative Writing. She balances her time between class, her sorority- Gamma Phi Beta, and writing for the college newspaper- The Daily Vidette. When she’s not busy, Meg likes to shop for the best sales, rollerblade, hang out with friends or watch reruns of Sex and The City. Becoming a campus correspondent/editor-in-chief was a great accomplishment for her because she is an aspiring writer, hoping to take on the world of mass media after graduation in 2013.