Eric Bigger Meet and Greet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Do you want the chance to receive Eric Bigger’s final rose?

Come to the State Farm Hall of Business on Tuesday to meet Eric! If you are as much as a Bachelor freak as I am, you already know that Eric was the second runner up on Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette. Eric will be doing a meet and greet and a Q & A to give us crazy bachelorettes a look into his time on The Bachelorette!

Illinois State PINK is running this awesome event and will be raffling off clothes, backpacks, a $50 gift card, and so much MORE! There will be food, refreshments and dessert throughout the entire event.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity (not even kidding guys, I’m so excited I could cry)! Come hangout with Eric and the PINK team, this is something you definitely do not want to miss!

Peyton Meade

Illinois State

Hi guys! I'm Peyton Meade and i'm a junior fashion design and merchandising major at Illinois State. I am involved in Alpha Delta Pi, the pink campus team, and the owner of a small company called Pmeades Cut Tees. I can't wait to start writing for Her Campus!
Contributor account for Illinois State