Celebs Style That We Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

When it comes to certain fashion trends there are a few celebrities that stand out, stay clear of the typical mold and have their own signature look. These Top 5 celebrity divas are no exception.

1. Nicole Richie

Richie is famous for her oversized sunglasses and freeing bohemian look. Whether she is on the red carpet or toting around her kids Harlow or Sparrow she looks amazing.

2. Janelle Monae

This celeb has won Fashion Police’s best dressed award for numerous weeks. It’s rare you see her in anything but rocking a fresh, new tuxedo.

3. Gwen Stefani

This blonde bombshell is anything but ordinary. She is one of the only celebs that can wear two completely different styles (punk and retro) and still look so put together.

4. Kendall Jenner

Taking off like her big sis, Kendall has been all the rage these days. Her modeling career and new fashion line at Pac Sun has been taking off just like her newly –found stardom.

5. Blake Lively

This beautiful America’s sweetheart is notorious for her classy taste in high-end fashion. From Hermes to Christian Dior and Prada she always knows exactly how to “wow” the crowd.