16 Signs You Are a Crazy Dog Lady

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

1. You cannot contain your excitement every time you see ANY dog. “OMG!” “I LITERALLY CANNOT!” “I AM ACTUALLY DEAD!” Followed by an uncontrollable sob.

2. Every dog is “the cutest dog you have ever seen.”

3. When you think about your future, you picture you and your dog or dogs, together forever.

4. You treat your dog(s) like your first-born child. It literally has its own wardrobe.

5. Your “Squad Goals” or “Bae Goals” are you and an endless amount of puppies.

6. You sign every card with your name as well as your dogs.

7.  If you had to choose between a relationship and your dog, you would choose the dog.

8.  While you are at work or school, you call your house phone (if you still have one) just to leave your dog(s) a message.

9.  The reason your storage is full is because you can never get enough pictures of your dog(s).

10. You prefer dogs instead of people.

11. And you hate people who hate dogs.

12. You rarely call them by their actual name because you have ridiculous pet names like Poop, Snuggly Wuggly, Cutie Patootie you get the gist.

13. You go to pet stores or adoption centers and play the role of an interested customer but you really just want to play with as many puppies as possible.

14. You spend your free time – well probably a little more than just your free time – watching dog videos.

15. When your Facebook friends hate you for flooding their timeline with all things dog related.

16. This is actually you: 

Danielle Farrow

Illinois State

Contributor account for Illinois State