Top Five Concerts To Attend This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HWS chapter.

If you are starting to make your summer to-do list, be sure to check out these five outstanding concerts in New York for lots of fun this summer!

1. Governor’s Ball Music Festival: June 3-5

This concert on Randall’s island is an awesome music festival with great food and multiple concerts going on all three days. The lineup includes Kayne West, The Strokes, The Killers, M83, Haim, Two Door Cinema Club, and much more!

2. Queen Bey: June 7-8

The one and only Beyonce is back for the Formation World Tour in Citi Field in Flushing, NY. She will be visiting 40 cities worldwide throughout the year, so this is your chance to see Queen Bey run the world!

3. Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas: July 8

Is this even real! Demi and Nick will be on tour together as classy pop stars on the The Future Now tour. Check out this dynamic duo at Barclays Center in Brooklyn! 

4. Coldplay: July 16-17

If you are a Coldplay fan, head to MetLife Stadium to see them for their Head Full of Dreams tour, their latest album.

5. Central Park SummerStage

Check out this amazing outdoor venue throughout the summer for various concerts by popular artists all season long. 

Julia Sipos is a senior at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (HWS) double majoring in International Relations and Spanish & Hispanic Studies with a minor in the Writing Colleague Program. While Julia is a contributor to Her Campus at the Colleges, she is also a Writing Fellow and the president and founder of the HWS Figure Skating Club, which hosts seven events throughout the semester open to any students on campus who want to learn how to skate!