You know you have best friends when…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

There is a fine line between friends and best friends, best friends do things 10 times more extra than your regular friends, here are some signs that someone is your best friends, because your average friend is not that crazy.

Do you want to get something to ea…?

You do not even need to finish the sentence because your best friend will always say YES.

Should I do this?

You ask your best friend for advice and they influence you to do something bad but, you trust their advice so you do it anyway.

Hanging out

When you and best friends go out, it turns into a longer field trip than you thought and you end up at the movies at 9 pm and an adult sleepover after.

Vent sessions happen in public

We can be eating at a fancy restaurant and we will go off about that one class we just cannot stand *rolls eyes*.

Leaving each other is like a break-up

When you and your friends either go home for break or even graduate it feels worse than a break-up… Texting on different time zones is SO NOT THE BIZ!

You talk about the future

And say that you are going to be in the care home still bopping to high school musical and tay tay.

If you do any of these with your friends, then dang, they really love you are you guys are just a crazy group of people that can’t function without each other.

Mariah is 21-years-old senior at Hawaii Pacific University, majoring in Mass Communication concentrating in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring Marketing. On her free time, she likes to join extra-curricular activities at HPU, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.