clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Enter to Win $500 to Buy the Perfect Graduation Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

For seniors that graduated, the post-grad time can be very bittersweet. Whether you had to say good-bye to your best friends or are moving to the mainland for a new job, HC Hawaii knows this time of year is filled with a lot of ups and downs. However, it’s still a time to celebrate! To make your graduation shopping a little easier, we created two Gift Collections on eBay that you can check out! No matter your style or interests, you will definitely find your next must-have in one of these guides. 

Here are some of our favorite gift ideas:

Men’s Asics running shoes

Michael Kors Watch

For more fun gifts, you can shop our complete collections here and here. For even more great grad gifts, shop eBay’s Grad Gift Guide here

To keep the celebration going, eBay is giving you the chance to win $500! All you have to do is create your own #GiftsforGrads Collection on ebay.com/celebratecollections by June 15, 2014. Good luck and HCXO!

Hawaii Contributor Account
Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)