6 Finals Week Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Finals are hard, so here is every collegiete’s guide to surviving finals!

Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix

It’s finals week, so we ~know~ that you haven’t gotten enough sleep. Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for puffy eyes is a cooling eye-reviving gel with cucumber and caffeine that instantly awakens and depuffs.

Krazy Glue

When you can’t seem to keep your life together, Krazy Glue has got your back! It’s super strong and fast-drying, whether you need to fix the binding on the textbook that needs to be returned, or just glue the acrylic nail that fell off back on.

Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™

We all want to do our best on finals, so we recommend embracing the “Look good, feel good, do good” motto. Even a quick swipe of Tarte’s mascara will help you feel a little more put together and pass your final.

#ActuallySheCan Tanks

Made in a partnership between #ActuallySheCan and Le Motto, these tanks are the perfect shirt for finals week! They’re comfortable AND feature an empowering slogan. Wearing this tank will be a reminder that #ActuallySheCan crush that final!

BeingxSanctuary

Between finals, pamper yourself with Being by Sanctuary hand creams. They smell delicious and are the perfect way to moisturize during the “cold” Hawaiian winter.

Tarteist™ PRO Pallet

And after a long week of hard work, use the Tarteist™ PRO Palette to amp up your eye game and dance the night away! With 20 shades, there’s a color for every skin tone.

Good luck on finals, collegiettes!

Hailey is a senior at the University of Hawaii at Manoa and is pursuing a double major in marketing and international business, with a minor in fashion design merchandising. She is one of our Campus Correspondents here at Hawaii Her Campus and she's an active member of Alpha Gamma Delta. Hailey loves going to the beach with friends, hiking, and taking pictures!