Spotted: Cupid’s Arrow Falls Short at Valentine’s Day Dance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

Love was certainly not in the air this Saturday night as only a few Fords trickled into Founders for the Valentines Day Dance. Although DJ Rockstar Starky was killing it with the beats, I guess the Fords were already over candy-hearts for the week. As our poll suggested, most of you were either in Zubrow working or eating chocolate alone…so unfortunately this reporter did not catch many Fordications on this Saturday night. The usual suspects were tearing it up on the dance floor, with women’s lax leading the way with their cat-daddying skills. However, sadly it did not seem as if any of the eligible bachelors were going to get past their crease at the end of the night.
           A few scattered couples were seen dancing the night away and the baseball boys were scoping out the scene hoping to catch a bitty without striking out.  There was one very intimate couple on the dance floor, and this love connection did not seem to be a F-luke as the lovebirds went at it for a full four quarters. One of Haverford’s own Campus Cuties was spotted from the DJ booth to be dancing with a group of fine ladies under the black of night, but sadly he didn’t get verry far. Haverford just did not seem to be in the mood for love this weekend…But not to worry, I have the ultimate lowdown on all of the hottest parties on campus coming up this semester.
          Starting off strong next weekend, the men’s lacrosse team will be hosting a classy Masquerade Ball. I have a feeling this will be one reckless night, so dress up in your best sexy-but-formal outfits and get ready to dance the night away in disguise. The fly freshmen Fenaroli is sure to provide poppin tracks all night long, just make sure you don’t fall under the spell of the strong 1-2 punch. After the Masquerade you will have a whole week to recover from your Sunday walks of shame before Spring Break is here! Make sure you get solid base tans over the break, because shortly after there will be a slew of fabulous soirees to attend. This semester you can look forward to getting down at Neon, Miami-Vice, Haverfest, Ho-down, and so much more. So watch out Haverford, I am always on the lookout for your saucy moves and if you are on the dance floor you know it’s free game…

Spotted at Haverford: Providing you with the hottest hookups, dance floor flings, and social events of the year.