This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

He’s everyone’s favorite Korean-Italian and he has the best hair in all of Cambridge, probably Boston. He’s the nicest, kindest, and hardest person to track down I know. If you are trying to find him, just look for a handsome man running in neon shorts. He’s the one, the only, Nicholas “Skip” Rosamilia. 

Who: Skip Rosamilia

House: Cabot

Hometown: Philadelphia

Concentration: VES/Social Anthropology/HEB/What

Favorite HUDS meal: The 24 hour Market 

What are you involved in on campus? Acapella (The Veritones), Crimson Key, the Half Asian People’s Association, and random lecture series usually involving the ethnographic investigation into kimchi or the dishtowel that invade my email that I use to “intellectually procrastinate.”

What is your favorite Harvard memory thus far? One night a bunch of friends of mine and I found shopping carts and we went down to Week’s Bridge and we raced down the sides. Go Cart Racing at its finest. It was awesome.

What do you look for in a significant other? An open mind and an open heart.

What is your best physical trait? I really like the angles of my elbows.

Who do you consider to be your celebrity look alike? When my shirt is buttoned down all the way … Enrique Iglesias

Who’s your celebrity crush? Rachel McAdams and Matt Bomer

Describe your ideal date. Take-out Moo shoo chicken on a bedroom floor listening to Bon Iver with the fall breeze coming through the window

Favorite song: Any song by Joshua Radin

Favorite movie: Thin Red Line and anything Studio Ghibli (Howels Moving Castle Fans, woot woot hola!)

Surprising fact about you: I’m allergic to coconuts but I eat them anyway.

Most exciting moment of your life: So I got tickets to a Katy Perry concert and brought my best friend as a pseudo-birthday present. We were in the very last row in the farthest riser. But I dressed up like a loonie anyway, to my mom’s chagrin, and we were out taking pictures with some random who wanted to take pictures with me and my orange wig and the guy behind the ticket office said, “I like your style, how about two floor seats?” And he gave us floor seats right in front of Katy Perry. During the concert she looked right at me during “Teenage Dream” and winked at me and my heart has since been beating three beats faster per minute.

Most embarrassing moment of your life: When I was five, my parents and I went to St. Martin, which has some nude beaches, and I skipped up a head and thought they were right behind me and I whipped around and hugged who I thought was my mother but it turned out to be an old naked man and everyone saw me and laughed. It was just like a UFO in my face and I didn’t know what to do so I just stayed there for a little while. 

What’s on your Harvard bucket list? To decide on a concentration. (See dilemma above.)

At any given moment, you are most likely to be found where on campus? Running somewhere in short-shorts

Callie is from Palo Alto, California. She loves to sing, bake, and talk about her cross-eyed cat, Maisie.
harvard contributor