Sam “Sclarq” Clark ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.
Does the one-and-only Sam Clark even need an introduction?

In the rare event that you don’t know who he is, let me direct you to that one video of him with over a million views or that one video of his butt.

Name: Sam “Sclarq” Clark

House: Kirkland Haus

Hometown: Denver

Possible Concentration: Social Studies. Not possible, definite. Definitely Social Studies.

Relationship Status: SANGLE

What are you involved in on campus? Cast Vice President of Hasty Pudding Theatricals (singing n dancing in drag), Correspondent for On Harvard Time (making silly videos), Person in On Thin Ice (improv!), acting in shows with the Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club (acting!), Instructor for Crimson Kicks Youth Martial Arts (teaching little kids how to punch and kick each other)

Favorite Harvard memory so far? That silly UC thing with my bae (and Campus Cutie Emeritus) Gus

Best physical trait? THIS IS A SHALLOW QUESTION but definitely either my eyes or my stomach

Surprising fact about you? My car at home is a 1990 Toyota Camry named Myrtle. Her trunk doesn’t close and my sister and I painted mountains on one side of her, desert on the other side, sky on the hood, the batman symbol on the roof, and ninjas all over the trunk. We got friends and acquaintances to sign it and write dumb stuff all over it. It looks like a crazy person’s car but I don’t think I’m a crazy person.

At any given moment, where are you most likely to be found on campus? 1. Farkas Hall, sober. 2. Pudding House, not sober. 3. Bed, either.

Ideal date? Ok so have you ever heard of SkyZone? It’s this place where instead of floors there are TRAMPOLINES and you can just bounce on trampolines for hours and play trampoline dodgeball. So like we’d bounce on trampolines for an hour or two and then go to the North End and eat a huge Italian dinner and gelato and then we’d go back to Harvard and be cute on Weeks footbridge or adjacent. And we’d hold hands THE WHOLE TIME (SkyZone included) 

Weird talents? I can do the wave with my eyebrows and on a good day I can do a backflip.

Something on your Harvard bucket list? That thing you’re supposed to do in the Widener stacks. Also I wanna dance in Expressions.

What question do you wish I asked you, and what is your answer? How was your day? Good it was a good day.
harvard contributor