Celebrate the #waterrevolution and Get Your Free bobble!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Hey Harvard collegiettes!

You might not realize it, but our everyday water bottle usage can cause a ton of harm to the environment—which is why Harvard has announced a sustainability initiative to ban disposable water bottles on campus. Even with this change you can still have your water and drink it too, thanks to our friends at bobble!

bobble is a self-filtering, sustainable water bottle that equates to 300 single-use disposable water bottles. Along with being Earth-friendly, bobble also comes in a variety of colors to match any personality! bobble is the fun, healthy alternative to disposable water bottles–who knew helping the environment could look so chic?

bobble will be showcasing this awesome alternative on Wednesday, March 12, in the Science Center Plaza with an art installation highlighting the wastefulness of disposable water bottles, and free bobbles for everyone who stops by! The installation is a colorful break from the midterm madness that’s taken over campus—and a way to get informed on an important issue. In this last stretch before spring break, we need all the breathers (and fabulous free bobbles) we can get.

Want your own bobble? Be sure to stop by the Science Center Plaza from 11 AM – 2PM on Wednesday to celebrate Harvard’s sustainability initiative with the bobble crew and Her Campus Harvard. We hope you’ll join us to promote sustainability in style!

Be sure to look camera-ready! bobble will be snapping a ton of pictures, so you might have your photo taken to be used on social media. Hello, celeb status!