Anthony Palillo ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Name: Anthony Palillo

Year: 2014

House: MATHER

Hometown: Born in Niagara Falls, NY.  Raised in Charlotte, NC.

Concentration: Chemistry

Relationship Status: Single (and ready to mingle?  Oh, yeah.)

Describe yourself in three words: Words are limiting.

Favorite HUDS meal: GOLDEN NUGGETS.  Popcorn Chicken.  All the pizza.  Making a great sandwich/salad with whatever is around is so fun.  Also I just love HUDS, like kind of a lot.  #noshame

If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why?  Probably like Jean Grey or Professor X.  All about that telepathy/telekinesis. Or Nightcrawler. Because then I could teleport, and that would just absolutely CHANGE my life.

What are you involved with on campus? PAFing, Mathering, working, being a friend.

What is your favorite Harvard memory? Do I have to pick one?  Because that is really hard.  Harvard has been good to me, I have a lot of great memories.

What do you look for in a significant other? Emotional maturity and complexity is just so, so, so, so, SO sexy.  Also nice arms are important.

What is your best physical trait?  My butt.  Lol but actually why not.

Describe your ideal date: Probably going to get drinks at a fun new bar/place (and maybe some food.  Or ice cream!) then walking and talking.  Then snuggling/cuddling.  Definitely a huge plus.

Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!