Spring Break 2017 Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

We love our Spring Break 2017 Survival Kits! We received lots of great stuff to carry us through our time off and the rest of the semester. Check it out:

Actually She Can is a campaign striving to empower young women. It encourages and supports strong women and female empowerment through social media, mentorship, events, and short magazine issues like the one we got. Many Hamilton students are dedicated to gender equality and empowerment, so explore their website if you want to learn more!

Cystex Tablets help soothe pain from nasty UTIs, and even help prevent them from spreading until you can get further treatment from a doctor. Obviously, no one likes getting UTIs, and if you can’t see a doctor or go to the health center right away, these samples could be really helpful. We also got coupons for any Cystex products.

Erin Condren Monthly Planners look adorable and are super helpful at keeping organized. We got three great designs of these planners, as well as coupons for other Erin Condren products, cute sticker sheets for embellishing the planners, and colorful dual-tip markers. I know I’m not the only one who loves cute school and office supplies, and I’m eager to use these to keep track of assignments, club meetings, and more.

Freeman Beauty Tropical Dry Shampoo smells really nice and is perfect for those days when you hit snooze too many times and don’t have time to shower before your 9 AM. Some dry shampoos make your hair look weird and powdery, without doing anything about the greasiness, but I think this one works well.

L’Oreal Sublime self-tanner, in both towelette and lotion form, is designed to give you a natural glow that’s easy to apply. I personally haven’t tried it yet, out of fear that even the medium will be too dark for my extra-pale skin, but I can’t wait to see results from others. Even if you stayed somewhere cold for Spring Break, you can look nice and summery if you want to!

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick samples were lots of fun to come across. I love trying different lip shades and products, and we got three lovely shades. The samples were so cute too — the lipstick was on a rectangular piece of cardstock-like material, and you bend it and then kiss it to transfer the color to your lips!

A Juicy Couture tumbler also came in our Survival Kit. Translucent, filled with gold glitter, and printed with “juicy on the rocks,” this tumbler is perfect for making a statement.

Allison Donlan

Hamilton '18

.