I Know What You Did Last Night: Your Best and Worst Hookup Stories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.

As we all know, Hamilton has a vibrant and active hook-up culture. For this week, we wanted to hear your funniest, craziest, weirdest, and most exciting hook-up stories! Here are some of the best ones:

“I was walking back to my room from the dark side after a night of drinking. On my way, I ran into this really attractive guy whom I had never seen before. He asked me which way the Events Barn was. I assumed he was just a lost freshman, so I led him there. We ended up dancing at the Barn and hooking up. He invited me to join him in North, so I went with him. The next day, my friend and I tried to find him in the Hamilton directory, but he was not listed. We checked Facebook, and it turns out he was a prospective student. I bet he will choose Hamilton now!”

– Female, Class of 2014

“At my internship over the summer, I was hooking up with an individual. I am rather small and he is a little bit…bigger. Therefore, there were some technical difficulties when we tried to have sex. I thought I would be really seductive, so I was going to grab his hand to try and get me off. When grabbing his hand, I COMPLETELY missed and poked him in the eye. He tried to hold it together for a minute, but then said, “I’m sorry…it’s just…my eye really hurts. I laughed…but he was serious! We got out of bed and got him a washcloth. His eye was still red the next day.”

– Female, Class of 2014

“One of my roommates was friends with this kid from Scotland. I met him and we talked for an hour. Then, we all went outside and he sat on the grass halfway up the hill from Wertimer with me. We talked and kissed a few times. It was around 6 p.m. of Class and Charter Day and one of my friends was throwing up in the trees behind us. His accent totally lured me in. It was exciting and funny that my friend was nearby and saw our whole hookup while she vomited.”

-Female, Class of 2016

“I had gone out with some friends earlier that night, and returned my dorm. It was 2 a.m., but I still wanted to party more. I went back out to one of the fac apps and ended up meeting this really nice guy who was visiting from a different school. My friend was talking to this other guy on the other couch. Soon, we both were hooking up with our respective guys, but in the same room! We definitely bonded as friends. We ended up getting back to our rooms at 4 or 5 a.m. It was such a fun night! So glad I went back out!”

-Female, Class of 2014

“I had a “sleepover” after Class and Charter day, during which I blacked out. I woke up that morning with my underwear and pajama pants completely soaked through because I had gotten my period. #embarrassing.”

-Female, Class of 2016

“I was taken to a date event and got extremely intoxicated. The party had ended, so my date and I ended up smoking. Afterwards, we went to his room. I crawled on top of his bed and said, “I’m so high,” and fell asleep. The next morning, I wake up with my date’s arms around me. I notice that I’m in my dress and his basketball shorts. I felt extremely nauseous all of a sudden. I tried really hard not to vomit, but I couldn’t take it – I popped up and said, “I’m not feeling well” and ran to his bathroom to throw up. He took me back to my dorm and leaned into kiss me (when I still had vomit breath!). But it was a great night, and we’re getting dinner Friday.”

-Female, Class of 2015