This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Senior year, man. It’s tougher than they told you it would be. Classes are picking up again after spring break, but student orgs are busy, your internship is as involved as ever and you have plenty of other things to do, too (finding a job and post-grad apartment, maybe???). And somehow, all you can manage to do is watch Parks & Rec on Netflix all day in your pajamas…

When your patience for academics and your other responsibilities is waning, here are five tips to pull you back into that motivated mind-space and crush senioritis once and for all.

1. Get inspired

Sometimes the best way to whip your brain back into shape is to have someone really successful tell you to be your best self. Seriously. At GW, we have lots of opportunities to get inspired around campus. My upcoming pick for instant inspiration and motivation? GW Women In Business’ Seventh Annual Spring Conference on April 2nd.

2. Post an empowering Instagram

My most frivolous tip – when you tell other people that you’re on the move, it holds you accountable. You can’t post “hustle hard, girl” on Instagram then not hustle hard, right?

3. Find your wasted minutes – and use them

It’s too easy to waste time throughout the day. Identify where you’re spending valuable minutes, and allocate them for good. For example: instead of waking up and scrolling through your phone for 10 or 15 (okay, 30) minutes, hop out of bed first, then scroll on your way to class or while you’re eating breakfast. I promise those minutes make a difference!

4. Employ help when you can

When you’re stressed, good friends will ask how they can help you – take their help when they offer, and you’ll have more time to get the big things done. Can they grab your favorite OJ from Whole Foods, or return something you bought in Georgetown? Whatever it is, be appreciative and don’t forget to return the favor!

5. Don’t forget the finish line

At the end of the day, you’re working this hard to get your butt in one of those coveted commencement seats on the National Mall (can you say #GraduationGoals?). When you’re feeling lazy, just remember – you’ve only got to make it to graduation!

My name is Katie, and I’m an Atlanta-born, East Coast-bred lover of all things style, decor and travel. Currently, I’m a senior at The George Washington University majoring in Communication with minors in Journalism & Mass Communication and Psychology. Though I wish I could say that I have the carriage of a demure southern belle, I’m really an (overly?) opinionated, sailor-mouthed lover of Food Network and my Filofax. I also adore pugs, prosciutto, anything made with nude patent leather, and a good, long reality TV show marathon. Y’all can read more by me at KatieJCartwright.com and TheDistrictBrunette.com.