Spring is in, but what’s the Trend?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Now that spring is officially here, we get to swap out our burgundy and tans in for bold yellows and blues. Before we do that, we must stay up to date with the latest trends. What are the latest trends you ask? Read through the rest of this and you will be spring ready.

1.       Have you been sensing cold shoulders from others lately? If you have that is totally ok because one-shoulder tops and dresses are in this season. Just in case you wanted to purchase some, Zara has a ton of one-shoulder tops.

Zara: Off The Shoulder Top

2.                   Love wearing underwear as outerwear? Well, you are in luck because bralettes made it into this season’s trend. You can always catch Kendall Jenner with a flashy bralette and some trousers. Stores such as Express have a ton of bralettes for a very reasonable price.

Express One Eleven Unlined Contrast Triangle Lace Bralette

3.                   The return of graphic/slogan tees are back, but in a revamped way. Christian Dior displayed a ton of feministic graphic tees throughout this past fashion week. Forever 21 is known for their bold graphic tees, and we all know that Forever 21 is an affordable store, so go check it out and grab you some tees that make a bold statement.

Girl Power Graphic Tee

4.                   According to all of the fashion blogs, super stripes are here to make a bold fashion statement. Bold and bright stripes will make you pop (in a good way). If looking for this particular trend, go stop by TopShop.

Bold and Bright Striped Shirt

The 80’s era is definitely creeping its way back into the millennium wardrobe from the bold colors to the satin fabric. Take a look at the stores mentioned previously along with fashion blogs and you will most definitely be up to date. Now that you know what is trending, take these trends and make your bold fashion statement. Can’t wait to see you guys strut your stuff down the streets of Georgia State.

The GSU chapter of Her Campus