Podcast Alert! Why You Should Subscribe to Cognac Small Talk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

You may know Anthony J.R from being featured as our Notable Alumni, with ‘an ear for music, eye for fashion, and an ambition for success’. Since we’ve interviewed him, Anthony has launched a podcast called Cognac Small Talk with Anthony J.R (sponsored by Laid Back Allure, provided by Allure FM). In the first episode, ‘Support One, Support All’, he tackles the topic of support systems in your life, good and bad, in a very crafty checklist. But we don’t want to tell you all about it, instead, here are reasons to subscribe and hear it for yourself!

GSU Alumni – As you know, Anthony J.R is Georgia State’s very own, and if you listen to this first episode, you’ll understand that it’s vital to support those around you. Panthers should always support Panthers!

Real Topics, Real Talk –  Support is something that everyone expects or wants but rarely does anyone discuss it. Anthony lets his listeners know that he’s going to share his opinion whether you agree or disagree but the way he breaks down supporters, you probably can’t disagree. Just from episode one, it’s clear that you’re going to get nothing but the real.

The Vibes – The vibes you get listening to this podcast is significantly different from many you may hear. It’s a chill and relaxing vibe and as he’ll tell you he’s sipping on Hennessy as you listen. You’ll feel like you’re kicking it with your friend having a genuine conversation. To top it all of the music you hear is smooth, and there’s absolutely nothing but good vibes.

His Voice – There was no way I could give reasons without incorporating Anthony’s voice. He could probably discuss any topic for however long and you’ll want to stay tuned. The music’s smoothness cannot top how smooth his voice is! (You will definitely fan girl!)

Hey there! I'm Krystal, the former 2015-2017 President of Her Campus GSU, and an alumna of Georgia State University. You can now catch me on krystalcaliyah.com. Cheers!
Ashley Drayton is an alumna of Georgia State University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism. Since being involved with Her Campus, she was co-founder and president of the GSU chapter, former chapter advisor of 5-8 college chapters, and wrote as a national contributing writer. Her dream job/career is to become a top writer, editor, blogger.