element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Must Watch Holiday Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

We are slowly creeping up on to the holiday season everyone! Now, whether you are the type of person who starts your Winter celebration when the calendar hits November, or you wait until the day after Thanksgiving, there are many traditions that we all partake in with our families. One of these traditions is watching the piles of holiday movies that are considered musts. So, here is a list of the “must watch” holiday movies for your winter season!

1. Elf – The jokes in this movie never get old! Watching Elf with friends and family is a holiday must-do.

2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Jim Carey, in the live action movie based off the story by Dr. Seuss, displays this classic story in such a great way! Anyone else love the song “Where Are You Christmas?”

3. Home Alone – A family favorite, Home Alone will always remain on my must watch list! 

4. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Who doesn’t love the story and songs of Rudolph?

5. The Polar Express – Hot chocolate! Also, who wouldn’t want to believe?

6. A Charlie Brown Christmas – Simply a classic!

7. Frosty the Snowman – With a corn cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal, this snowman brings on the winter season! 

8. The Santa Clause – Who wouldn’t want their dad to be Santa?

9. It’s A Wonderful Life – A great movie, need I say more?

10. Miracle of 34th Street – This great classic is always a must watch, no matter what.

Tis’ the season! Happy watching everyone!