This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Boots have been taking the campus by storm! You have seen them everywhere. Whether it is in your new classes or a night out on the town, boots are effortless and chic. I put together some quick fashion inspiration to get those cute boots out of your closet!

While it still may be cold in Milledgeville, try bringing a little Spring into your wardrobe by mixing brighter colors with your cozy cardigans. Skinny jeans or leggings make your cute tops look effortless and cozy paired with boots. These outfits are easy to wear to class and are probably already in your wardrobe! Have fun mixing colors and styling your boots!

Shelby Smith is an English major with a concentration in creative writing at Georgia College & State University. She hopes to write the next great American novel one day while becoming a #girlboss. Shelby loves Pinterest, hedgehogs, organizational supplies, and has a mild obsession with makeup. You can follow her on Instagram @shelbysmilege.