Go Big and Go Home!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Well, the semester is finally coming to an end. It is now April and there is offically one month left in school, or four weeks, however you want to put it. This is that time that you are stating to think that whatever happens in this next couple of weeks is what will happen. Typically around this time, people either stop caring about school or they realize they are about to fail all of their classes and start gettting down to business. The last month of school, although it could arguably be one of the hardest, shouldn’t have to be so stressful. Stressing about thngs that are now out of your control isn’t going to help anyone. This is the time of the year where you have to realize that the year is going to end whether you want it to or not. Forget that mistake you made in January that has put you in whatever situation you are in now, and forget about. You have one month, starting now to not just “Go Big or Go Home” but to “Go Big and Go Home”. 

If there is someone special out there that you really like, or want to get to know more, tell them! Ask for their number, or any of the various social media platforms we use today. If you have been working yourself the whole semester and haven’t taken the time to relax and have fun, now is your month to do it. Yes, this has been a stressful semester, and yes it may seem like you are not going to make it out, but there is an end. That end does not have to be you slumped over a book. There are times that it probably should, but for this last month, make it worth your while. 

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.