Campus Cutie: Abby LeRoy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Meet this week’s cutie, Abby LeRoy!

Abigail Elizabeth LeRoy

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Rhetoric

Minor: Ceramics

Hometown: Columbus, GA

Relationship status: Single

Campus Activities: Swim Cats President and an active member of Alpha Psi Omega, the honorary theatre fraternity.

Favorite Food: Breakfast Sandwiches

1.      Who inspires you?

“There is this potter, her name is Ayuni Horie, and she has an Instagram called Pots in Action. Each week she starts a hashtag and famous potters from all over post their pot being used “in action” including the hashtag she started. I think it’s fascinating that people have made a career doing what they love and that their stuff is just out there for everyone to see.”

2.      When you were little and people asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, what did you say?

“Paleontologist. But I only said that because my cute friend Jack, who lived across the street, said he wanted to be a paleontologist. He told me what it was and I thought digging up dinosaur bones would be a really cool job.”

3.      Do you believe in ghosts?

“It’s hard for me to imagine myself not existing when my body dies. So yeah, I believe in ghosts.”

4.      Tell me something about yourself not a lot of people know.

“Mmmm… I’ve got 12 warts on my left knee right now! This knee has always been really warty; I’ve always had at least one wart on this knee. I normally go get them froze off. I don’t know why I have so many right now! I don’t mind, people walking can’t see my warty knee, you have to get real close to see them.

These are just 2 of Abby’s many beautiul, fun ceramic peices!

I'm just a goofball spending money I don't have on sonic grilled cheeses.