This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

In terms of weddings, it seemed like the year belonged to Kim Kardashian and Amal Clooney, but that all changed when Solange Knowles got married in late November. With a total of six bridal  looks, jaws dropped as she rode up on a bike to the wedding venue in her first ensemble, an ivory jumpsuit from Stephane Rolland. Like any other twenty something in college with a passion for Starbucks and Taylor Swift, I’ve been known to obsessively plan over my future wedding have a wedding Pinterest board despite not being engaged. What I especially love are nontraditional wedding dresses. From Rachel McAdam’s red wedding dress in the film About Time to Sarah Jessica Parker’s real life black gown, as far away as it looks from something that Cinderella would wear, the better.  So I rejoiced along with every other modern bride at Solange’s avant garde attire. She absolutely killed it with her looks, proving even more that she’s the most fashionable Knowles sister (it’s okay Beyonce, you can claim everything else). Seriously, though, look this girl up on Pinterest, and you’ll immediately fall in love with her style. 

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.