This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

As the Georgia weather tries its best to stay below 70 degrees this fall and winter, a huge trend has been surfacing in the south. The fur vest is becoming a big hit this season, and we are loving every minute of it! With a little bit of fur, there are many ways to dress up an outfit or keep it casual. Here are some of the best ways to stay warm and trendy by simply adding a fur vest to your look.

1.     One of the simplest ways to incorporate a fur vest is over a white tee with classic skinny jeans and a pair of booties.

2.     For another cozy look, throw a fur vest over a big sweater and simple jewelry, with a floppy hat to top it all off.

3.     Use a fur vest over stripes to create texture and pattern to your outfit. Add gold accessories and a cute skater skirt with tights for the perfect girly look.

4.     Dress up a pair of skinny jeans and a bold blouse by adding a fur vest on top with a statement necklace and booties.

5.     One of the best pieces to pair a fur vest with is plaid. Go for a casual-cute look this season with a plaid button up under your vest and a big leather bag with boots to match.

Welcome! I'm a sophomore Public Relations major at Georgia College. I am also a member of the Eta Mu chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority. From pinterest to shopping, I love all things makeup and fashion and hope to work with them in the future.