Tosh Is Coming to Tally

We’ve had Amy Schumer, Demetri Martin, the Lonely Island and Kenan Thompson. FSU’s next comedic guest is none other than Daniel Tosh. The Titusville native comedian will be performing stand-up comedy at FSU’s Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. (Side note: I’m from Titusville too and my uncle went to school with him, so this is very exciting for me.) He is wildly successful, especially for coming out of Brevard County. We’re mostly known for our nude beach, NASA and abundance of fast-food restaurants. Check out Ryan William’s satirical Unofficial Titusville Tourism Video, which is probably the second most successful comedy from T-ville.

We spent our middle and high school years watching Tosh’s stand-up and specials on Comedy Central, as well as his own TV show, Tosh.0. His show features segments such as Video Breakdown, 20 Seconds on the Clock and Web Redemption, where he uses his wit to insult people on the internet. He ironically sported a Brevard Community College (BCC) shirt in one episode and interviewed an Astronaut High School alum in another. Growing up in the same place as Tosh, it’s easy to see where he gets his attitude from. He is known for his purposely offensive, non-politically correct and controversial comedy, so what better place to perform at than Florida State?

Tosh’s brand of comedy is not for everyone, but don’t worry. Tosh has promised inclusivity in his latest tweet.

Courtesy: Twitter

If you are a Tosh fan and can handle this type of shade, mark April 26th on your calendar, because you won’t want to miss this. Purchase tickets at www.tuckerciviccenter.com, by calling 850-583-4871 or at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center Box Office.

FSU student, tutor, editor and writer
Her Campus at Florida State University.