Brand Envy: Love & Toast

A few weeks ago I discovered the brand “Love & Toast” while browsing Ulta.com, and I just had to tell someone! With the adorable catch phrase “Natural, not neutral,” Love & Toast is a company that produces luxurious body care products that can range anywhere from body butters to body scrubs in a ton of scents. And did I mention how cute the packaging is? Below I will describe a variety of their products and the delicious scents that are just waiting to douse your body.

Handcremes:

Image Courtesy: Blog.prettycity.com

Great for an on-the-go lotion and those who suffer from dryness all year round, the Handcreme includes all-natural ingredients such as Shea butter, safflower seed oil, organic sunflower oil, organic aloe as well as organic extracts of avocado, just to name a few. This moisture-packed product comes in four different scents: Sugar Grapefruit, Gin Blossom, Mandarin Tea, and Honey Coconut. The Sugar Grapefruit contains notes of orange citrus, lily, and warm musk, while Gin Blossom has notes of Verbena leaves, citrus zest, and Mandarin Blossom. The Mandarin Tea’s notes range from Pomegranate to African rooibos, while Honey Coconut, the sweetest of them all, has notes of sugared vanilla, violet, and sandalwood. Basically, if you love fruity and floral scents, these will be right up your alley. There are two additional scents of handcreme, including Paper Flower and Pomme Poivre, however, they are not available for purchase at Ulta. They are available here on loveandtoast.com.

Body Lotion, Mist, and Shower Gels:

If you can’t get enough of the Handcreme scents, you can build a Love & Toast army in your bathroom with their lotion, mist, and shower gels. These, however, only come in the four scents original scents, Sugar Grapefruit, Gin Blossom, Mandarin Tea, and Honey Coconut. Each body lotion is packed with ingredients such as papaya fruit, cocoa butter, macadamia nut and olive fruit for ultimate hydration. As for the shower gels, each combine avocado oils as well as white ginger and apricot fruit. These particular products are exclusive to Ulta, and cannot be found on their official website.

Lip Balms:

Say goodbye to chapped lips because Love & Toast offers six deliciously flavored balms that will not only moisturize, but will also add a great deal of shine to your pout. This lip balm contains oils such as olive, jojoba seed, and hemp seed, as well as Shea butter, aloe, and Vitamin E. The flavors include Prickly Pear, Vanilla Chai, Cherry Lemonade, Gin & Lime, Lemon Mint, and Star Anise. Refreshing and softening, you must check out these lip balms at your local Ulta. Star Anise, however, is only available online.

Body Care Collection:

Although not available at Ulta, if you want to try even more products from Love & Toast, you can check out their more luxurious line, which includes body wash, body scrub, body lotion, and body butter. Each comes in four different scents: Honey Nectar, Dew Blossom, Clementine Crush, and Persimmon Plum. To give you an idea of what Honey Nectar smells like, the notes include apple, Jasmine Petal, Peach Blossom, and Apricot. This is definitely on the fruitier side. Dew Blossom contains Fig Nectar, Exotic Wood, White Floral, and Jasmine Petal notes for a natural, floral scent. Clementine Crush, a warm, sweeter scent, brings notes of mango, guava, vanilla sugar, and Mandarin to the table. Lastly, Persimmon Plum blends Ginger Root, Amber, Wild Rose, Cedar Wood, and of course, persimmon and plum notes. Each Love & Toast product is formulated without the use of unnatural ingredients like mineral oil, parabens, retinol, sulfates, or synthetic colors.

*Information courtesy of Ulta.com and Loveandtoast.com*

Alexa is in her junior year here at FSU as an Editing, Writing, and Media major with a Communications minor. She found solace in writing as a form of self-expression and aspires to pursue a career involving media in a journalistic setting. She takes pride in her studies and works hard for her grades. When she has free time, you’ll find her hoarding makeup and handbags, online shopping, on YouTube, or listening to Adam Levine’s angelic voice. She has a fascination with Ernest Hemingway, and hopes to read all of his work someday. She is excited to be working on Her Campus this year as a staff writer, as well as run the Her Campus Facebook page. Come like HC FSU on Facebook to get quick updates on articles that get published to the site.You can also find her on twitter @alexa_please and on Instagram @alexaplease! =)
Her Campus at Florida State University.