If you’re like most Americans, then you have a love-hate relationship with the Kardashian-Jenner clan. None of us really know how they came to fame but nowadays they’re known for their family drama and the multiple side projects each sister runs. From Kylie Cosmetics to Good American the Kar-Jenner sisters have their fingers in many different pies, and today I’m going to take a look at KKW Beauty and their newest launch.

Now, if you’ve been keeping up with the Kardashians you know that Kylie has had some major makeup flops with the launch of her company Kylie Cosmetics, and her sister Kim has seemed to follow in her footsteps. With the crème contour and highlight kits, there was very little product for the money, 48 dollars, and even the darkest shade showed up too light on many darker skinned beauties. Next was the powder contour and highlight kit, which cost 52 dollars and had their own problems. The contour colors seemed the same and the shimmer highlight was not what people were expecting. With two semi-successful launches under her belt, Kim Kardashian-West is launching two new products on Dec. 1. I, for one, am super excited to see how they do.

The first product KKW Beauty is launching are the ultralight beams powders, and they are way different than the highlighter included in her powered contour and highlight kit. The loose powders contain a high-intensity glitter that can be used as a highlighter or shadow and looks beautiful in all the images I’ve seen.

The next products she is launching are the ultralight beams glosses, which are a sheer shimmer gloss that can be worn alone or on top of another color. There are five different shades of each product and they will be sold as a duo containing the matching gloss and powder for 32 dollars or the collection of all five glosses and powders for 108 dollars.

Unfortunately, there isn’t much info about the products out in terms of size or formula, keeping up with the mysterious and secretive launch strategy that KKW Beauty has been utilizing. The information we do have is that there are five different colors of each product: Bronze, Copper, Iridescent, Rose Gold, and Yellow Gold. The names are pretty straightforward with the colors so that’s nice since all of KKW Beauty is sold online and color matching is a pain. The packaging is uniform with the rest of the KKW Beauty line; the glosses come in a clear rectangular tube with the gloss in a small circular compartment inside and the top is the nude color that the rest of KKW Beauty packaging has. The powders have a similar packaging with a rectangular clear container with the powder in a circular compartment inside and the KKW Beauty logo in their signature nude color on the side of the container. The duos will launch Dec. 1 at 12 p.m. PST on the KKW Beauty website. If you pick one up comment below what you think of the formula and pigmentation of the colors and which is your favorite!

*All Images courtesy of Huda Beauty. 

Her Campus at Florida State University.