8 Tours You Won’t Want to Miss in 2017

Whether an album was your anthem through a messy breakup or you have that one song you play while getting ready to go out, music has the ability to connect with so many people in unique ways. There aren’t too many things better than seeing your favorite musician perform your favorite songs of theirs live, so check out some of their tours that are happening this year!

Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Tour

The Dangerous Woman world tour just kicked off at the beginning of this month and the US leg will run until the middle of April. You already know that Ari’s high pony will be in full effect, so rock your best up-do and dance the night away to some of her biggest hits. Live a little bit dangerously and get your tickets now!

Courtesy: Instagram

Coldplay: A Head Full of Dreams Tour

If you’ve never had the chance to see Coldplay perform in person, now may be the last chance to do so. In an interview the lead singer Chris Martin it was announced that for the time being this is the band’s final album and tour. So buy your tickets now and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!

Courtesy: Coldplay

Lady Gaga: Joanne World Tour

After her show stopping performance during the Super Bowl Halftime show, who wouldn’t want to see Lady Gaga on tour? We could give you a million reasons to go, but let’s just leave it at that one (really) good one. Get tickets and see her amazing show in Miami on Nov. 30 or in Tampa on Dec. 1!

Courtesy: ladygaga.com 

Twenty One Pilots: Emotional Roadshow World Tour

Take a ride with Twenty One Pilots at their Emotional Roadshow World Tour! I’m certain you’ll leave with a blurry face and memories that will last a lifetime. Get your tickets now. You won’t regret it!

Courtesy: Live Nation

Bruno Mars: 24K Magic World Tour

Now is your chance to put your pinky rings on and raise them up to moon with one of the most talented performers of our generation. Grab your tickets now and catch Bruno Mars on tour this spring.

Courtesy: AXS.com

The Weeknd: Starboy: Legend of the Fall 2017 World Tour

Attention all party monsters: it’s time to join The Weeknd on tour for one of the best nights you could have in 2017! This is a night you do not want to miss out on.

Courtesy: Live Nation

The Chainsmokers: Memories: Do Not Open Tour 2017

We ain’t ever getting older so why not make some memories with the guys who remind us of that every time we hear their breakout hit? You already know a night spent with The Chainsmokers will be one for the books, so get your tickets while you still can!

Courtesy: EDM Chicago

Justin Bieber: Purpose World Tour

It might be too late to say sorry, but it’s definitely not too late to catch Justin Bieber on his first ever stadium tour! It’s the perfect time to embrace your inner fangirl and jam along to all of the Bieb’s biggest hits. Get your tickets here!

Courtesy: Wikipedia

Her Campus at Florida State University.